SAVE THE DATE “Boosting Participation in Horizon 2020 and FP9”, Warsaw
Polish Science Contact Agency “PolSCA” and the Polish Academy of Sciences invite Directors of the Institutes of PAS and Directors of the Institutes responsible for research to attend a meeting in Warsaw: „Boosting Participation in Horizon 2020 and FP9” (Pałac Staszica).
• to discuss with practicians how to address the main bottlenecks in applying for grants from Horizon 2020 programme at institutional and individual levels,
• to present an example of successful institute and share best practices among institutions,
• to get up to date information on Horizon 2020 developments and preparation for next FP,
• to get information on Polish Science Contact Agency PolSCA office in Brussels, a foreign station of the Polish Academy of Sciences,
• to do networking activities and exchange experience.
– Peter Fisch, former Head of „Research in Social Sciences and Humanities” Directorate-General Research and Innovation, the European Commission,
– Professor Adam Szewczyk, Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, Polish Academy of Sciences,
– Lynne Cox, Director of Research Office and Carole Meads, Head of European Research Policy, Research Office, Imperial College,
– Professor Olivier Sparagano, Associate Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research) and Jagdees Pabla from Coventry University,
– Representative of the National Contact Point from Poland.
More information will follow soon on the website.
- 14 November
- 15 November